Monday, February 24, 2020

Getting Back To It

It has been forever since I have blogged anything. At least three years. If you have ever followed me you know I mix fact and fiction. So it is up to you to decide. I do however relate everything back to food. I have never in my life wanted to be anyone's burden or anyone's unwanted. It makes me think of all of these companies who offer food subscription services. It can be for meal plans, undesirable foods, imperfect foods or whatever. It leads me to the question, what makes you write off someone? What makes you write off a food? Is it the looks? Smell? Shape? Category? What goes into that category of something I want? Something I need or must have and why? Today we live in a cancel culture and are very easy to write off things and people. We are very easy to just toss things by the waste side. Food included. Have you looked at studies that show how much food we waste for no reason at all just because we don't like the way it looks. Have you looked at how many people you have written off for the same reason. Supposed you have a vegan friend do you cancel them because they do not eat meat or use animal products. I say no. I say you find common ground and work out your differences. If you are in a relationship of any kind find your common balances. Life is very short and you do not get many chances. Do not cancel people places or things instantly. Learn to agree to disagree. In the next few weeks, I will get back to my typical blogging type but this gives me a jumping point and initiative. Love who you are. Be the best you can be. Stay tuned I am on a rebound.

No comments:

Post a Comment